Logistics Coordinator & Customer Service Liaison
The Logistics Coordinator & Customer Service Liaison coordinates incoming shipments from exporting partners from around the world and distributes these coffees to international roasting clients in a timely, professional and friendly manner. This position interacts with suppliers and clients via email and phone, as well as works with other departments internally to ensure the highest level of professionalism and relationship maintenance with suppliers and customers alike.
The Collaborative Coffee Source is a global coffee trading company based in Oslo, Norway that supplies high-end specialty coffee markets primarily in North America, Europe and Asia, and sourcing coffees from origins in the Americas and East Africa.
This position is open to qualified candidates working from a remote location.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Leading and coordinating of incoming shipments of green coffee from suppliers by liaising with exporters and their teams, organizing the necessary import documentation and booking of land and sea transport, and/or coordinating with logistics partners to bring in shipments.
- Coordinating the distribution of green coffee to customers around the world.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems and questions coming from both suppliers and customers in an efficient and respectful manner.
- Updating inventory and offer lists.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Two (2) years of post-secondary education and/or work experience in the logistics field is preferred. Education and/or work experience in economics is mandatory.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural, and customer service skills.
- A demonstrated capability to collaborate with and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- A flexible nature and ability to handle stressful situations.
- Enjoys working independently with minimal guidance as well as with a close-knit team.
- Both a logical as well as multi-dimensional approach to problem solving.
- Strong computer skills.
- Advanced proficiency using spreadsheet software.
Excellent English reading, writing and speaking skills are required. Proficiency in Norwegian and/or Spanish and French are preferable.
Application deadline: 3 April 2016
Send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
*Please note: applications with no motivation letter will not be considered.